- Pathology | Nasya
- Pathology | Pinda sweda
- Pathology | Lyme disease
- Pathology | Obesity & Ayurveda
- Pathology | head treatments for mental health
Head treatments for mental health
Ayurveda has a long history of use in psychiatry. Causes of mental conditions and treatments have been described for over 1000 years in ancient texts such as the Charaka samhita or Compendium of Charaka.
Ayurveda offers the art and skills to put psychiatric patients back on the right track within 45 days, without classic medication. It does involve follow-up treatment with Ayurvedic herbal supplements.
This course will be taught in English by Dr Prathima Nagesh, MD in Ayurveda & permanent guest professor at the School of Ayurveda. This course will be in English.
During this 2-day course, we will see, undergo and prepare treatments helpful to people with mental disorders.
- Poorva karma
- What are the important marma points for mental problems?
- Demonstration: Shirodhara and learning to make important preparations + recipes. Why not always use oils?
- Practice: Talapotichil, making the preparation + application.
- Practice: Shiropichu, both with oils and preparations + application.
- Practice: Talam with oil and herbal preparations + application
- Paschat karma, follow-up treatments for all of these head treatments.
Bring a few hand towels to drape over your shoulders and protect your clothing.
The techniques seen in this workshop do not overlap with those presented in our annual Ayurvedic massage therapist training course. Get a 40% discount as a Flemish entrepreneur via the KMO-portefeuille.
When? Saturday & Sunday, 19 & 20 May 2018 | 10:00 a.m. to 17:00 p.m.
Who? Dr Prathima Nagesh, MD in Ayurveda
Where? School of Ayurveda | Molenaarsstraat 111-45, 9000 Ghent
Price? € 250 | including formulas, syllabus & products during the course & product package for your practice
Registration? Confirm your participation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registration will only be final once your payment has been received on the account BE25 7380 0812 4982. With your bank transfer, please include the communication "your name + head treatments mental health".