- Pathology | Nasya
- Pathology | Pinda sweda
- Pathology | Lyme disease
- Pathology | Obesity & Ayurveda
- Pathology | head treatments for mental health
Pathology | Lyme disease
Pathology| Fever and Lyme disease as a starting point to understand differint chronic conditions.
- Diagnostic modalities in ayurveda and basics of pathological diagnosis - by Dr Rahul, asso prof and head of department of roganidana
- Concept of infection in ayurveda - by Dr. Vandana , asst prof ,department of roganidana
- Fever in ayurveda - by Dr.Vvandana , asst prof , department of roganidana
- Typhoid, dengue fever , and malaria- an ayurvedic approach to diagnosis and treatment- by Dr. Ramya
- Lymes, epstein barr virus, mononucleosis -- approach and understanding in ayurveda- by Dr. Rahul
In addition, we will learn about appropriate herbs, resources, formulas, and treatment methods.
When? Saturday the 15th & Sunday the 16th of December 2018 | 10:00 to 17:00
Teacher? team of Ayurvedic doctors
Where? School van Ayurveda | Molenaarsstraat 111-45, Gent
Price € 225 | Including syllabus, powerpoint, drinks
Register? Confirm your participation by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your registration is definite when we receive the payment on the account number BE25 7380 0812 4982. Please mention your name + lyme as communication.